How do I add a re-join employee in AGHRM?
Created by: Steve Koh
Modified on: Fri, 3 Jan, 2020 at 2:59 PM
For employees who resigned and rejoined, instead of creating a new record, AGHRM allows you to reuse the data previously inputted. You are only required to amend any updates for the re-joined employee.
- Login as an administrator. Refer to Applicable Roles on the necessary roles to access this function.
- Go to Personnel -> Manage Employees -> Employees
- Select the company and change the status to Inactive
- Click on Search button
- Click on the employee’s name
- On the Basic page, click on Rejoin button at the bottom of the page
- Select the new Join Date of the employee
- Click on Save button
- You may then proceed to amend the necessary updates.
- System Administrator
- Personnel Administrator
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.