How to verify company information for IR8A processing?
Created by: Steve Koh
Modified on: Fri, 21 Feb, 2020 at 1:32 PM
For the submission of IR8A to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore, companies will need to furnish the correct details about the company. The article will cover what are the details required for IR8A submission.
- Please follow the steps below.
1. Go to Personnel -> Manage Personnel -> Company.
2. Click on the company name to view the details of the company.
3. Fill in the fields as follow.
- Update Company Address if it’s changed.
- Select Source as Private Sector (if your organization is a private company or business)
- Select the type of the registration number that your organization is using with IRAS.
- Enter the Tax reference number.
- Click Save
Below show a list of Company Registration and Tax Declaration information.
To find out more about the UEN number and tax reference number to declare for your company, please visit:
Types of Organization
- Private Sector
- Statutory Board
- Govt Department
Tax Reference No (UEN No.)
UEN Local Company Registration number issued by ACRA
UEN BUSINESS Registration number issued by ACRA
ASGD Tax Reference number assigned by IRAS
ITR Income Tax Reference number assigned by IRAS
UENO Unique Entity Number others
GSTN Goods & Services Tax number issued by IRAS
(e.g. M91234567X or MR2345678A)
- Personnel Administrator
- System Administrator
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.